We mentioned in our last post that residents’ support in the gallery of the Development Control Committee meeting this Wednesday, will lend real support to our cause.
As you know, the Planning Case Officer is recommending approval subject to conditions. But it’s up to 12 Development Control Committee members to decide whether or not to accept this recommendation in an open vote and discussion.
This morning, we sent a written representation to each committee member in response to the Case Officer’s recent report.
On Wednesday afternoon, our Ward Councillors Nathan and Sarah, Chris Dance (Planning Consultant) and Tom Clifford (RPP member), will each have a few minutes to sum up the issues and appeal to Committee members to reject this proposal.
Your support counts and shows the strength of feeling that exists in the community. So please attend this meeting if you can.
Here are the details:
- The venue is the Guildhall, High Street Bath, BA1 5AW
- You are attending the Development Control Committee Meeting
- Come to the main reception and staff will direct you to the venue
- Please arrive and be seated by 2pm (aim for 1.45pm)
- Greenlands is second on the agenda, ref 12/05477/OUT
- Please don’t make any noise during the developer’s representations (we know it’s tempting to boo)
- You may clap to show your support after our own representations
Please chat to your neighbours about coming and share cars. Remember that you can use the Park and Ride to save on parking fees!
Please help out the community by relaying our news to neighbours without internet connection.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch.